Readers: This will be a series of articles. We will start during Colonial Days, carry on through the 18th and 19th Centuries, spend a good bit of time on the 20th Century and culminate with the present day and potential future paths.
and its’ impact on the Country and Georgia
- Historic Origins
- Federalization in the 18th and 19 Centuries
- The 20th Century and the Growth of Central Power
- The Second Half
- The 21st Century
- Is This What We Really Want?
- The Present Day and States Rights Declarations
- Which Path Will We Ultimately Take?
- Tenth Amendment Sovereignty (Most Desirable)
- Secession (New Confederacy)
- Complete Federalization (Least Desirable)
- A Middle Ground (A Possible Compromise?)
The first post will be the Overview of the entire Series. The second will cover Historic Origins and Federalization in the 18th and 19th Centuries. Both will be posted today. The next posting, the 20th Century, will be, hopefully, completed by December 1st.